Welcome to Lake Seminole Presbyterian Church!
8505 113th Street
Seminole, Florida 33772
Tel: 727-391-5509 or 727-392-3884
Pastor: Rev. Dr. Robert A. Wierenga
· Lake Seminole Presbyterian Church is celebrating its 50 Year Golden Jubilee.
· In order to help us continue spreading the Word of Jesus Christ for 50 more years we are looking to acquire an electronic sign to place in front of our church.
· The church is located on the prominent corner of 113th Street and 86th Avenue where 27,000 vehicles pass every day.
· The cost of purchasing and operating an LED electronic sign for the purposes of outreach and evangelism is approximately $4.15 per day when amortized over a ten year period.
· Community outreach and local missions would be well served by potentially reaching over 40,000 passers-by on a daily basis.
· We need a grand total of $25,000 in order to reach our goal.
· Press the “DONATE” button below to make an online donation or send funds to Lake Seminole Presbyterian Church, 8505 113th Street, Seminole, FL 33772
· Thank you.
Fundraiser Results for the Electronic Sign
Lake Seminole Presbyterian Church has commenced offering American Sign Language (ASL) translation services at its Sunday services. On Sunday, December 14, the first service with a translator was conducted. Click here to play video.
New Church Members
New members were officially welcomed into the church on Dec. 14.
Shown left-to-right are Michael Avey, Ellen Jean Avey, Dean Wilson, and Pastor Bob.
Pictures Shown in the Seminole Beacon
| Lake Seminole Presbyterian Church | designed by – Victor L. Alvarez Jr. – 02/12/2010